Thursday, September 18, 2008

Choices

Because of the accident, I've been looking fto buy a car. I found a '94 Grand Prix on craigslist (side note, craigslist is amazing) it's in good condition and it's only $1,688. On the way to look at it the other day I found a Bronco, same year. The outside is very good condition, minor rust on one of the fenders and the rear bumper is sagging a little. The interior is mint condition. And just so you know, I love SUV's. I called the guy about it and he gave me more info, it only has 106,000 miles, it's got a viper alarm system, and some other cool stuff that I won't take the time to list. But he was asking $3,995.

So then I was faced with the delema, do I buy a really cool vehicle...or an ok vehichle...well, to make a short story even shorter, I'm planning on getting the Grand Prix...even thought I want the Bronco. I believe (in my situation) saving money is my best choice.

-Matt

1 comment:

Ed said...

One thing that I think about before I even consider the coolness factor in a car.. is the MPG. haha. so you probly made the best choice. (unless it gets nasty MPG... oops)
anyhoo, congrats on the new car.