Thursday, October 16, 2008

Choices 2

I guess I might as well update you on my vehicular situation. As it turns out, the Grand Prix....well...didn't work. Car salesman 1 told me that the battery was dead the first time I went in, and he told me he would charge it for me...I went in the next day and Car salesman 2 told me that it didn't even start...

So, I was pretty bummed. But we (my dad and I) decided to hit another used car lot on the way home. We stopped in and I asked the guy if he had anything for $2,000. He looked around the lot, pointed to a blue '96 Isuzu Rodeo, and said "I can bring that down for ya." List price was $2,899. KBB price is $2,499. And I got it for $2,000. It's an SUV, which I really wanted. It's only a 4 cylinder, so it gets around 20 mpg. And it's a manual, which is something else that I wanted. And I got it for the exact price I was looking to spend.

-Matt

No comments: