Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Change of Tone...

Up to this point, my writing style has been more of a journal type setting. I have decided to change my writing style to a more topical setting. This is a matter of personal preference, and I think I will be able to put forth my thoughts more thoroughly in this way. The Great Minds team is free to write in whatever style they wish, about whatever they wish, and are in no way obligated to change anything based on my decision. Hopefully the readers will be seeing a change toward more structure and professionalism in the layout and interface of this site as we acquire the means to make such change possible. As always, thank you for visiting Great Minds, and make sure to tell your friends about us. (hopefully we will be making some banners available in the near future for that purpose.)

~Jim

No comments: