Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Church: Down to basics

As I mentioned in a comment that I left on my last post "The Prelude" I have decided to broaden the range of my study. Rather than pick apart one doctrine within the church, I will be picking apart the church as a whole. I believe that most of the differences in doctrines in the church go back to what the church is interpreted as. The Bible gives a very clear definition of what the church is, and God willing I will be able to lay it all out. I have set this study up as an outline. I am in the process of putting on the final touches on the first third of the outline, and when I am done I will post it in segments. Again, this is taking longer than I had hoped it would, but God willing the waiting will pay off. It is my goal to keep this study relatively short, yet thorough. Its a hard combo, but it is possible.
~Jim

No comments: