Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shoe shopping

11H
We went shoe shopping today. teehee.
The reason we were shoe shopping was because my shoes were in nasty shape. I have needed new shoes for months, and now that I finally got a job working at the farm... I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!!! So. I was going to get some two weeks ago, but that didn't happen... finally today we had the chance. This was the biggest outlet mall I have ever been to in my life! It was like a parking lot surrounded by... mall. As soon as I opened the car door, I could hear the sound of music coming from a BOSE outdoor speaker system. The song playing... "Listen to your heart". nice work song picker outer people. I always thought that would be a good song to shoe shop to.
Just a little heads up disclaimer thing. Just because I went shoe shopping doesn't mean I'm going to go to the next ladies night out or watch High school musical or something. I despise shopping. I guess its ok when your with the right people, but for the most part.. blaaa. *makes other disgusting sound effects*
Anyways, I did manage to finally find some running shoes that I like in the Nike store. Jim also got some spur of the moment shoes. they are ridiculously cute.
...... I just said that to be silly... by the way. They aren't cute. They're kinda cool.. but not cute. I'm going to stop now.
I am currently in the back seat of the car in Chicago using my amazing macbook. And suddenly we just went from 75 mph to 3mph... dude. Thats the pits...

At that note.. bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Jim also got some spur of the moment shoes. they are ridiculously cute". I'm pretty sure that was the best line in the whole thing, and might have to become an ayu quote. haha.

Matt said...

Speaking of shoes...I need some new ones too

Jim said...

Hey, my shoes are awesome! I saw them, and I'm like "man, I need those"...